Calling for Cycling Bloggers
CALLING FOR CYCLING BLOGGERS
We are looking for passionate cyclists who are already in New Zealand and have a good blog and social media presence online to come and ride our 85km Timber Trail. You could be a bike-packer, competitive rider, or a weekend warrior who loves a sense of adventure.
We are providing Two nights accommodation, meals, shuttle transfers and petrol allowance for the right cycling blogger to experience the Timber Trail adventure. You just need to turn up and we will take care of everything.
1. Proven blogging/writing experience (provide links to previous work done).
2. Active and engaging social media following on Facebook and Instagram (provide your social media handles).
3. Ability to take decent photos (provide evidence of portfolio).
4. Must LIKE our Timber Trail New Zealand Facebook page and follow us on Instagram before you apply.
5. Tell us why we should choose you for the blogging position
6. Must be stoked to share your cycling experiences with your followers.
7. Sign up to our Mailing list on www.timbertrail.co.nz.
8. Must already be in New Zealand or plan to be in New Zealand to ride. This position(s) is open to both international visitors as well as domestic riders in New Zealand.
If this sounds like you, please send us an email with the answers to the above requirements. We will select the bloggers that best fulfil our requirements.