In-Destination Vloggers/Xpertz: Mass Worldwide Hiring
TripXpertz, launched in Feb 2017, is a global OTA (online travel agency), specializing in destination focused experience travel.
We’re are currently looking for talented VLOGGERS and in the next 3 months we’re expanding into Florida, California, Las Vegas, the Caribbean and more than 800 major cities WORLDWIDE.
Our Local Xpertz are our videographers and social media experts IN destination. We are NOT looking for travellers. You’ll be posting, pinning, vlogging, blogging, networking, travelling, connecting and meeting people, in addition to a ton of other fun things! We’re looking to you to take this job to the limit; discover, research, be curious, take initiative and more!
Please contact us if you reside in a major worldwide city, are available immediately and possess/meet the following skills, expertise and requirements.
You will be paid for your time. Contract basis.
TOP PRIORITY: Vlogging AND editing skills, expertise with a 4K Go Pro (with stabilizer). At times you will be featured in the videos, speaking English, so you need to be as comfortable in front of the camera as you are behind the camera.
You must be able to tell a story effectively through video and please DO NOT apply without meeting this requirement. An example of what we’re looking for is found on the www.mexicoxpertz.com home page.
Provide a link to your portfolio or work AND your social media handles. It’s not necessarily about the numbers of followers or posts that you have, it’s more about your content and personality.
– Be proficient in spoken and written English.
– Are consistently in your destination and are not travelling.
– Have your own transportation, or have sufficient access to transportation to access all areas in your destination.
– Possess a strong drive and work ethic. Desire to research and demonstrate efficiency. You must be able to take initiative.
– Be proficient in social media (Instagram, Facebook, YouTube)
– Possess communications/travel blogging experience/skills or demonstrate creative writing/marketing abilities (storytelling, selling through social media).
– Travel experience is a bonus – Pls elaborate.