Photo editor needed at Chris Burkard Studio
Photo Editor (in-house, not travelling)
40/hrs per week
Estimated annual earnings = $45,000 – $50,000
Start Date: January 8th
– Ingesting, organizing, and editing imagery
– Data asset management – (archiving and managing the entire process)
– Graphic design of digital assets for Chris Burkard promotions, events, and newsletters
– Curating editorial image selections
– Assist licensing agent with client image delivery
– Preparing prints for website sales
– Curating image selections for social media
– Working at a computer consistently for long periods of time
– 2-3 year industry experience in commercial post production, image editing and retouching.
– 2-3 years of professional experience with adobe creative suite (LR, PS) and CaptureOne.
– Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask while independently prioritizing daily activities and unexpected distractions in a fast paced, high pressure environment.
– Understand directional light, and possess the ability to add realistic shadows and highlights to models and products.
– Familiarity with action and outdoor sports (climbing, surfing, skiing, etc) in order to accurately select quality images for clients.
– Experience working under pressure to meet deadlines.
Click APPLY for contact info (if information is not there it means posting has closed)